NILES ZP 20 CNC Profile Gear Grinding Machine
CNC-Profile Gear Grinding Machine for grinding external spur and helical gears
Hydrostatic guideways in rotary table, column, stroke saddle
max. wheel diameter
max. helix angle
-35 / +35deg.
stroke length max.
rotary table dia.
max. dia. of grinding wheel
profile depth max. 75 mm
power capacity 25 kW
weight of the machine ca. 20 t
dimensions of the machine ca. 7,9 x 6,0 m
* CNC-control KAPP D300 for 7 axes:
– Z, W tangential travel of the slides
– B head swivel
– Y column travel
– X stroke saddle
– A rotary table
– U dresser movement
* NC dressing unit with 1 dressing-spindle for diamont-dressing-disc
* coolant device
* oil-mist extractor
* machine housing
* touch-probe inside the working-area for gear measuring
* electronic hand-wheel
* 3 off used dressing rolls
The machine was delivered in 2002 with the following software / options.
· Scope D300
· External toothing by means of dressable corundum grinding wheels and
non-dressing CBN profile grinding wheels.
· Prepared for internal toothing by means of dressable and dress-free CBN
profile grinding wheels
· Automatic feed control
· Modem connection incl. remote diagnosis
· Warm-up program
· Automatic shape and position correction of the grinding wheel software SMS
· Automatic generation of NC grinding programs
· Software for aligning splines with RENISHAW probes
· Cycle: Align (Probe = Renishaw)
· Cycle: Stock dividing (Probe = Renishaw)